Sunday, May 26, 2013

Front walkway

Today, thanks to my beloved husband, we came close to finishing the front walkway.  I'm having more dirt delivered on Tuesday to fill in around the stones.  Then, it will be time to plant the Hidcote Lavender.  Between and around the walking slabs, I'm putting in Magic Carpet Thyme.



Before


In Progress

I made some progress on the irrigation system.  I just need to run to Lee Valley on Monday to pick up a few more 5/8 inch T-connectors.

Started weeding the south side walkway and Morning Glory bed.  I've ordered Bressingham Blue Hostas to go along the side of the house.

I also managed to weed the bed with the Euonymus bushes in it, straighten out a bit of the ivy and weed the area where the rock/succulent garden is going.  I've never done a rock garden and we had this one little area that is a pain to mow, so I'm exploring rock garden ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment